Slovpack – Attractive Employer
A successful company can collect, link, and efficiently use material, financial, information, and human resources. People make resources move and determine their efficient use. With correct approach of own employees to the company and to their work, people are the key resource for the prosperity and competitiveness of the company.
Currently Vacant Positions
|Name of Currently Vacant Position:||Blowing Line Operator|
|Job description:||Operating a technological blowing line for production and processing of PE films. Work in uninterrupted operation on shifts.|
|Type of employment:||Permanent employment|
|Requirements for the employee:||SSecondary education without A-levels, with A-levels, extended or advanced courses – ideally in a technical field.|
|Place of work:||Slovpack, Vlčie Hrdlo (Slovnaft area), Bratislava.|
|Start time:||As agreed|
|Offered:||Base salary + Premiums + Superior employee benefits|
Information for Prospective Employees of Slovpack
If you are interested in a suitable position, just send us an e-mail or an application with a brief CV by post. Our dynamic environment provides new opportunities for engaged, ambitious, and open people at all times.
Contact data for prospective employees of Slovpack:
|2. Telephone:||+421 (2) 40 55 63 45|
|3. Fax:||+421 (2) 45 24 48 41|
|4. Post mail:||Slovpack Bratislava spol. s r.o., Vlčie Hrdlo, 820 03 Bratislava 23, Slovak Republic|
Slovpack is offering interesting positions both for graduates of secondary vocational schools and for experienced production workers.
Stable and Solvent Slovak Company
- Since 1993, Slovpack has ranked among the largest, most experienced, and most stable traditional producers of blown polyethylene packagings in the Central European region
- We operate from the Eastern part of Bratislava (Slovnaft refinery area) with excellent access from the entire south-west of Slovakia and north-west of Hungary.
- We are an export company, exporting approximately 60% of our products to 6 European countries.
High Corporate Culture and Expertise
- Team work – our high reputation is based on the results of team work, skills and active approach of each member of the team
- Short hierarchical relations and decision-making relations
- We support continuous transfer of knowledge and professional training
- We care for the health and safety of our employees
- We strictly adhere to equal opportunities policies
- Demanding criteria for expertise in the production process and professional approach to work duties.
- Standard legal benefits
- Base salary and additional premiums for meeting planned indicators
- Supplements for overtimes, work on holidays and more complex work environment
- Bonuses for employees at anniversaries and retirement
- Contribution for catering in the company canteen
- Compensations for work accidents
- Supplementary pension insurance
- Loyalty bonuses
- Cultural events
Consent to the processing of personal data:
In accordance with Act No. 122/2013 Z.z. Personal Data Protection, as amended, job seeker, a request for admission to employment, in agreement with the management, processing and storage of personal data contained in the application and its annexes in the information system in our company. These data may be processed only for the purpose of finding a suitable employee for the purposes of a database of job seekers. Consent is given for a fixed period for three years, which can be revoked in writing at any time. After a period of 3 years data will be shredded.