Strong Environmental Accent
All polyolefin films produced by Slovpack are:
- 100% recyclable
- Contain no pollutant substances or gases
- Less burdening to the environment
Since the start of operations of our company, environmental protection has been an important part of our strategy. Business in the plastics industry requires active application of the principles of management of environmental protection and waste treatment, application of best materials and technologies, saving electric power and water, and education of customers about the use of the latest compositions for the most efficiently designed structures of films used.
In Slovpack, all employees – from the top management to production and administrative workers – are involved in:
- Design of efficient composition and structure of films fulfilling customer requirements
- Production of films using “clean” modern production technologies consuming the least possible technologically required quantity of energy
- Close communication with customers about using state-of-the-art films in customer packaging machines
- Reduction of quantity of technological waste and complaints from customers
From the very beginning, Slovpack has operated its own recycling line, processing own technological film waste to regranulate for production of films for less demanding applications. In 2004, we have substituted the original recycling line by a more modern one. We use no external granulate for the production.
The free capacities of our recycling line are actively used by our business partners.