FFS & Heavy Duty Films
FFS flexible packaging tubes and bags for packaging machines or manual packaging of bulk materials and construction materials, packaging bags, waste bags, industrial waste bags, etc. Verified compositions for co-extruded 3-layer films – excellent welding, strength, colours, printing on both sides and even on gussets, embossing and gussets, possible addition of LLDPE or HDPE or a mixture thereof, inside of bags with different colour from the outside, inside with low friction, roughed outside, and a number of other properties. Internationally, these bags are marked as FFS, i.e. “Form, Fill, & Seal”. Slovpack is a specialist in FFS packaging solutions and production of FFS films.
Dimensions: Width: up to 600 mm or 1 000 mm to 6 000 mm, Thickness: up to 230 my or up to 200 my, Max. total welding thickness: 920 my, Winding: up to a diameter of 1500 mm, up to 750 kg.
- Packaging machines
- Packaging of bulk materials – PP/PE/PET granulate, master batch, clay, crushed stone, fertilizers, chemicals, industrial salt, asphalts, wood and straw pellets, gravel and sand, bark, etc.
- Bags for dangerous waste
- Industrial and biological waste (aggressive substances, heavy and/or sharp waste)
- Production of construction materials
- Petrochemical industry
- Production of fertilizers
- Production of chemicals
- Wood industry
- Production of feed mixtures
- Waste treatment
- Municipal sector
- Excellent strength and welding properties
- Embossing and gussets
- Numerous variants of colours and film additives, e.g. different colours on inside/outside, low friction inside and roughed outside, etc.
- Printing by up to 4 colours, including printing in gusset (4+0, 3+1, 2+2)
- Packaging on rolls for packing machines or processed to confection bags
Ing. Gejza Katona – Chief Commercial Officer
Phone: +421 (0) 905 223 448